PILATES BEACH ESCAPE
May 11 – 18, 2019
in Begur, Costa Brava / Spain
with Anke Meyer, Gudrun Kohla and Yvonne Hendrikx
at the beautiful estate of
Pilates – Yoga – HIIT – Meditation – Hiking – SUP
healthy & fresh food – excursions – pool & beach-time
At a glance:
Find the schedule, details and photos on https://alineo.life/pilatesbeach-escape/
Our cozy and modern getaway overlooking the beautiful Costa Brava is just a stone’s throw away from the turquoise water & beach and has been designed for the wellness and relaxation of its guests. Leave behind your daily life and spend a quiet, blissful time tuning in to the rhythm of nature – take time just for yourself, your body & mind.
Daily classes of Pilates & Yoga plus additional activities like running, meditation, HIIT classes and hiking tours help you to rejuvenate your body, calm your mind, restore your body’s natural balance and get back your energy.
Whether you’re an intermediate or advanced Pilates and Yoga lover our event offers you intensive dynamic classes to deepen your practice in Pilates and Yoga, bring your level to the next by doing an intense week of training, calm down your mind during the meditation sessions and apart from all that meeting lovely international people.
The 100m² Yoga/Pilates and Relaxation Room provides an ideal sunny and seaside spot to mentally and physically relax.
Situated in the picturesque bay of Aiguablava, 1,5 km away from the iconic medieval town of Begur, VILLA PI BLAU could not be better placed. Atop a pine-clad hill and surrounded by a beautiful Mediterranean garden, VILLA PI BLAU overlooks gorgeous crystalline water coves and sandy beaches at short walking distance.
- Anke Meyer , Alineo | Club Body & Mind, Trier – Pilates, HIIT, Running & SUPilates
- Gudrun Kohla , GUDRUN KOHLA Pilates & Yoga, Vienna – Yoga-Classes
- Yvonne Hendrikx, Rotterdam – Meditation & Mindfulness Classes
Event-management & organisation: Anke Meyer
What to expect / Inclusive Services:
Luxurious accomodation for 7 nights in chosen room category
- Rooms are available from 11 May 4:00 p.m. until 18 May 1:00 p.m.
- All rooms are equipped with an elegant bathroom with shower, hairdryer, bio-showergel
- Linen and towels are included.
Please note: beach and pool towels are not included, please bring your own.
- Welcome Class on day of arrival – Pilates meets Yoga
- 6 Pilates Classes with Anke
- 6 Yoga Classes with Gudrun
- 2 Cardio HIIT Classes with Anke
- 2 Hiking-/Beach-Meditation Classes with Yvonne
- 2 Running Classes with Anke
- 1 Hiking Tour along the beautiful, wild coastline
- 1 Stand-Up-Paddle Class SUPilates with Anke (Please note: rental fee for SUPs not included)
- Joint evening at one of the nice bars in the village of Begur
- Healthy, fresh & light food (tea & fruit for breakfast, brunch, 3-course menu in the evening) prepared by the chef of Villa Pi Blau (mainly vegetarian & vegan, also 3x during the week option with seafood/fish in the evening)
- Water, tea, fruit basket available all day long
- Drinks during meals: tea, water, coffee
- Mats and props for all classes
- Free time at the pool & on the sun terrace with view over the sea in our eco-villaBeach life at one of the most beautiful beaches of the Costa Brava – Playa Aiguablava with turquoise water
- Discover the Catalan lifestyle with insider tips from Anke
Extra Services / not included:
- Massages (bookable via Villa Pi Blau in our Yoga-/Wellness-Lounge)
- Travel to Begur/Spain
- SUP board (approx. € 20 – 30 /person)
- Towels for the pool and beach area
- Wine and beverages other than those mentioned above are offered by the kitchen team at fair prices and have to be paid separately.
Cost & Accomodation:
- Double bedroom for single usage: € 1.590,-
- Single bedroom: € 1.490,-
- Double bedroom (2 separate beds): € 1.390,-
- Triple bedroom (3 separate beds): € 1.150,-
Registration & Booking:
- For bookings right now please send an eMail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online registration via Alineo|Club Body&Mind homepage will be available in January
EARLY BIRD RATE: Save € 50,- on bookings until 30 January! Discount will be granted after registration
We recommend to take the plane to Girona/Costa Brava or Barcelona El Prat.
From there taxis or rental cars can be organized together with other participants (We help to establish contact with other participants and are glad to offer advice if requested)
- Contact Anke: email@example.com
- Or feel free to contact me anytime here or via eMail firstname.lastname@example.org